Support your beloved author!
- Linda A. Thurmond-Robinson fb.me/4mKK5XxVj 41 minutes ago
- ...yeah. I'll admit it. No matter how I am pissed at someone - or disappointed in them - part of me will still... fb.me/4bbCXkWWE 42 minutes ago
- My first job out of college, in a nutshell. fb.me/7uupExwz9 46 minutes ago
- 'IT'S NOT WORTH IT': Ad exec's brutal rant before he died of cancer is absolutely chilling fb.me/6KsFDTzII 3 hours ago
- Yesssss fb.me/7rIVAPKn1 21 hours ago
- 29,221 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression distribution e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Daily Archives: April 28, 2010
Check this out: Suite101.com article about self-publication. I give a few insights on what it was like for me to take the self-pub/print-on-demand route. Thank you, madame! ETA: Read Lisa Marie Basile’s blog for more insights – writing-related and others.