Support your beloved author!
- :/ I may be at odds with his views sometimes but he dies say what needs to be said. fb.me/12IgarfgG 56 minutes ago
- Congresswoman Wants To Limit Bills To One Subject At a Time, Stop Last-Minute Legislation Dumps fb.me/5e45fUVfy 3 hours ago
- The CDC Tells Women Not on Birth Control That They Can’t Drink. Seriously? fb.me/80VsL3Qt5 3 hours ago
- And egregious antitrust law violations, I think. fb.me/4B6DrWNjl 6 hours ago
- Hahaha! Effectively. fb.me/4bP1cGyQW 16 hours ago
- 32,532 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Daily Archives: April 28, 2010
Check this out: Suite101.com article about self-publication. I give a few insights on what it was like for me to take the self-pub/print-on-demand route. Thank you, madame! ETA: Read Lisa Marie Basile’s blog for more insights – writing-related and others.