Support your beloved author!
- 25,422 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz cruises jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
- Ayup. fb.me/7lMzvFlZy 13 hours ago
- And everyone who thinks that it's "romantic" or "overprotective" when their S/O is irrationally jealous needs to... fb.me/7nmqwrU50 19 hours ago
- YES! This, this this! I've not seen Gregg Karukas since Newport Beach 2012! fb.me/2LbsMm110 20 hours ago
- 4 measles cases linked to Las Vegas restaurant, health officials say fb.me/3O7Ti6DWe 22 hours ago
- New Beehive Lets Honey Be Harvested Without Disturbing Bees fb.me/6EYpAKgTS 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 28, 2010
Check this out: Suite101.com article about self-publication. I give a few insights on what it was like for me to take the self-pub/print-on-demand route. Thank you, madame! ETA: Read Lisa Marie Basile’s blog for more insights – writing-related and others.