Support your beloved author!
- Difficult reading. But necessary. Russia is a majority-white country. And I will tell you from my experience... fb.me/4tvnnkn3C 40 minutes ago
- Radioactive water leaks into groundwater at Indian Point fb.me/7TSbsjHv2 1 hour ago
- Regardless of your opinion on prisoners...the story in Flint is just getting worse by the hour. fb.me/6YgNvouZa 1 hour ago
- Lol! fb.me/8ecH10pTg 1 hour ago
- :/ I may be at odds with his views sometimes but he dies say what needs to be said. fb.me/12IgarfgG 2 hours ago
- 32,533 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Daily Archives: August 8, 2010
The topic du jour is… If you had to pick one color, and one color only, for an aspect of your writing, which one would it be and why? Now, considering that I focus on color in my story, this … Continue reading
Staying up till the asscrack of dawn/3am is generally NOT advisable if you set an alarm clock for the following day. That is all. Time to stock up on my favorite sleeping aid: pinot noir. K.G.
“…I’m in a New York state of mind…” – Billy Joel You know, while that song has been overplayed, I’ve truly been in a New York state of mind the past couple of days. What you guys may not know … Continue reading