Support your beloved author!
Things Of Importance
- 18,985 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon amazon kindle anthology arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business caveat emptor characters chasing music contemporary jazz contraception creativity distribution e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment free books geekiness graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing merch movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo new year nyc photography pissed off politics press preview promo publishing reviews screenwriting self-publishing self-publishing self publishing serious things society the index series transportation travel traveling Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
- Let the good times roll!!! (at @BBKingBluesClub & Grill for Bobby Caldwell) 4sq.com/1cIGDQb 3 days ago
- A Letter to your Future Self wp.me/pwskS-158 5 days ago
- Now guys, remember... don't share this. You know? Don't share this, don't spread it far and wide. *grins... fb.me/2My9PV0q8 6 days ago
- Time to de-stress a little. Work tomorrow too. (@ Mitoushi Sushi) 4sq.com/1pG1Kv5 1 week ago
- “If you care about writing, stop doing it!”…say what!? wp.me/pwskS-151 2 weeks ago
Daily Archives: August 8, 2010
The topic du jour is… If you had to pick one color, and one color only, for an aspect of your writing, which one would it be and why? Now, considering that I focus on color in my story, this … Continue reading
Staying up till the asscrack of dawn/3am is generally NOT advisable if you set an alarm clock for the following day. That is all. Time to stock up on my favorite sleeping aid: pinot noir. K.G.
“…I’m in a New York state of mind…” – Billy Joel You know, while that song has been overplayed, I’ve truly been in a New York state of mind the past couple of days. What you guys may not know … Continue reading