Support your beloved author!
- Long Beach gets $300,000 grant to attract tourists for winter visits to the waterfront city fb.me/7tae38bsz 2 hours ago
- One jail sentence coming up. This is what happens when people believe that their ignorance has just as much... fb.me/2lraAjRu3 2 hours ago
- Happy birthday to Boney James!! fb.me/JLReIzJK 3 hours ago
- Earth, Wind & Fire - September (Official Video) fb.me/7gBQJc1r7 4 hours ago
- fb.me/xqIHNT7Z 5 hours ago
- 29,289 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression distribution e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Daily Archives: August 8, 2010
The topic du jour is… If you had to pick one color, and one color only, for an aspect of your writing, which one would it be and why? Now, considering that I focus on color in my story, this … Continue reading
Staying up till the asscrack of dawn/3am is generally NOT advisable if you set an alarm clock for the following day. That is all. Time to stock up on my favorite sleeping aid: pinot noir. K.G.
“…I’m in a New York state of mind…” – Billy Joel You know, while that song has been overplayed, I’ve truly been in a New York state of mind the past couple of days. What you guys may not know … Continue reading