Support your beloved author!
- 27,833 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz cruises jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
- This should be global. I speak as the grandchild of someone with Alzheimer's. fb.me/41QM6TdPs 12 hours ago
- Wanna Talk Authentic? Here Are the 15 Best Italian Restaurants That Exist Right Now in NYC fb.me/7uKdzyrBn 12 hours ago
- Drink o'clock! Sandy Riser, Mare McHenry, Kathryn Hall, and Lisa Marie Basile, this is for you! fb.me/7yceLT47p 13 hours ago
- Hell. No. I don't care how much flak I catch for this, but this is something I categorically oppose. fb.me/u13yuh8N 13 hours ago
- Does he have anything to do with the store with the giant "don't tread on me" mural on McDonald Ave? fb.me/7pqCPLYZZ 15 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 8, 2010
The topic du jour is… If you had to pick one color, and one color only, for an aspect of your writing, which one would it be and why? Now, considering that I focus on color in my story, this … Continue reading
Staying up till the asscrack of dawn/3am is generally NOT advisable if you set an alarm clock for the following day. That is all. Time to stock up on my favorite sleeping aid: pinot noir. K.G.
“…I’m in a New York state of mind…” – Billy Joel You know, while that song has been overplayed, I’ve truly been in a New York state of mind the past couple of days. What you guys may not know … Continue reading