Support your beloved author!
- When Mexicans crossed our border to feed Americans in need fb.me/6OdQajTQt 38 minutes ago
- Sharing my famous/infamous Guide to Jazz Cruising...and everyone who's going on the CapJazz cruise - if you're not... fb.me/DYuw9L9m 2 hours ago
- fb.me/49o2UGXQ7 2 hours ago
- Speaks for itself...and says everything you need to know. fb.me/6O0OEsLU4 2 hours ago
- Here's How That 'Nude' Lingerie for Women of Color Is Doing, One Month After Launching fb.me/KUd3jDOo 8 hours ago
- 29,236 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression distribution e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Daily Archives: June 6, 2011
Self-explanatory, and an excerpt from Book 2 is behind the cut. :) Notabene: would make a lot of sense if you’ve been to NYC’s Penn Station.