Support your beloved author!
- Necessary reading. fb.me/70w5qanJl 1 hour ago
- Major heads up to all my music people. Hat tip to Rob DeBoer for the link. fb.me/7MUWdnI6K 1 hour ago
- fb.me/3y46pmRqB 2 hours ago
- Hands down, one of the best series. You want to hear jazz? Old-school, raw, whatever-happens-happens,... fb.me/6X5c2nqcm 3 hours ago
- Worst part is that a lot of people learn this the hard way. Certainly, I did. Remember: the first person who... fb.me/P7huyxrj 3 hours ago
- 31,110 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Daily Archives: June 6, 2011
Self-explanatory, and an excerpt from Book 2 is behind the cut. :) Notabene: would make a lot of sense if you’ve been to NYC’s Penn Station.