Support your beloved author!
- 25,631 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz cruises jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
- And yet those fuckwits are increasing the fares. FOR WHAT?! fb.me/33lFt5nUP 9 hours ago
- Yep. This. fb.me/4pWb32tNi 9 hours ago
- Hey guys. If you want to get behind a new jazz cruise? Check out Tammy Greene's effort with the Low Country... fb.me/78RbPkbgt 10 hours ago
- New York City, as it used to be. fb.me/79Umwad7W 10 hours ago
- RT @KHighradio: Check out our latest K-High Twitter Follower: The Butterfly Pavilion in Denver @B_flyPavilion. Great people, and a wonderfu… 14 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
All three of my books are now part of KDP Select! There has been no movement on B&N, but I, however, noticed that there is movement on the Amazon UK pages. You know what? I go with what works. Enjoy, … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Finally, at last, Book 4 rewrite has been wrapped up. Whew. Now what, you might ask? Well, first things first, I want to see if I can get something written for the anthology. These stories have been swirling in my … Continue reading
Another brilliant post idea from Ileandra Young. This is an odd one for me to answer, because I’m a solitary individual as it is. I’m the sort of person who prefers to be one-on-one when in company, and who is … Continue reading