Support your beloved author!
- 22,422 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression distribution e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing merch movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
- I see nearly all of them in Penn Station after a long night. fb.me/2P3l6hMEG 37 minutes ago
- One more of our own goes to the grand jam session in the sky... fb.me/2XNGALJC7 47 minutes ago
- And in the "completely ridiculous articles" department... Look here, boys and girls. MAKE SHIT CLEAR. Open your... fb.me/3upb09oYj 2 hours ago
- Arizona folks, please remember your history lessons. fb.me/3MNc0YiLM 2 hours ago
- Of course! It's everyone else's fault the NYPD covers up brutality complaints and basically made itself the... fb.me/6XOU306BE 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
All three of my books are now part of KDP Select! There has been no movement on B&N, but I, however, noticed that there is movement on the Amazon UK pages. You know what? I go with what works. Enjoy, … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Finally, at last, Book 4 rewrite has been wrapped up. Whew. Now what, you might ask? Well, first things first, I want to see if I can get something written for the anthology. These stories have been swirling in my … Continue reading
Another brilliant post idea from Ileandra Young. This is an odd one for me to answer, because I’m a solitary individual as it is. I’m the sort of person who prefers to be one-on-one when in company, and who is … Continue reading