Support your beloved author!
- ....I think we just reached a whole new level on the "this is fucked up" scale. fb.me/3iQKSpdUy 4 hours ago
- Roasted! 100 Worst NYC Landlords of 2015 Were Just Named… fb.me/3t0rKAPxQ 5 hours ago
- Nov. 29: Chuck Mangione is born | On this day in Rochester history… | Rochester Democrat and... fb.me/22ZbbgYdA 5 hours ago
- It's good reading, but it's only part of the problem. The other part is the continuous spoonfeeding of hate,... fb.me/6ZCFy1pLW 6 hours ago
- Hey, Trump and Trump supporters - this is what your rhetoric actually looks like. This is what happens when you... fb.me/4nSfNuu3L 7 hours ago
- 31,101 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Tag Archives: serious things
I’m 28. I’ll be 29 in a month and 6 days. And the first time I took a psychology class at the college level, I was a gawky fourteen-year-old, and the only reason I was in a college class at … Continue reading
Whew. It has been a little while since I’ve done a round-up of all the craziness that’s in the political world, but the current SCOTUS decision was just the incentive I needed. I refer to the decision that effectively opened … Continue reading
An article in the morning newspaper: young New Yorkers can’t afford their own homes.
In truth, they’re lucky to afford their food. Continue reading
Found this on FB, and I cannot begin to tell you just how true this is, and how many times this needs to be said. If I had a dollar for every time someone had asked me to shoot “for … Continue reading
72 hours. That’s what it took for me, and for a lot of other people to find a voice and discuss, or at least make an adequate attempt to discuss, what had taken place in Newtown, CT on Friday. Even … Continue reading