Support your beloved author!
- Most importantly, the expectation of someone to be anything other than what they are. Tigers don't change... fb.me/3jbPkpl7r 36 minutes ago
- Oregon Shooter's Mom Is A Paranoid Gun-Hoarder Who Taught Her Unstable Son To Love Guns fb.me/2hOcpR0uM 41 minutes ago
- I can knit those. fb.me/2b8fpvsjk 48 minutes ago
- Again, nothing changed. Really. fb.me/6JinQBl0g 1 hour ago
- Because TexAss has to show its posterior yet again. You don't get to whitewash history, you idiots. Own up to... fb.me/3w1G6Rnyd 1 hour ago
- 29,670 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression distribution e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Tag Archives: serious things
I’m 28. I’ll be 29 in a month and 6 days. And the first time I took a psychology class at the college level, I was a gawky fourteen-year-old, and the only reason I was in a college class at … Continue reading
Whew. It has been a little while since I’ve done a round-up of all the craziness that’s in the political world, but the current SCOTUS decision was just the incentive I needed. I refer to the decision that effectively opened … Continue reading
An article in the morning newspaper: young New Yorkers can’t afford their own homes.
In truth, they’re lucky to afford their food. Continue reading
Found this on FB, and I cannot begin to tell you just how true this is, and how many times this needs to be said. If I had a dollar for every time someone had asked me to shoot “for … Continue reading
72 hours. That’s what it took for me, and for a lot of other people to find a voice and discuss, or at least make an adequate attempt to discuss, what had taken place in Newtown, CT on Friday. Even … Continue reading