Support your beloved author!
- Corrupt Pennsylvania officials caught illegally turning away recount affidavits fb.me/1ACDX41Lg 7 hours ago
- What I've been saying. We have become so tolerant that we tolerate what should never be tolerated. There are... fb.me/5V01MMHZA 10 hours ago
- Taking this with a grain of salt, but it is something to look forward to. fb.me/2Ud3eCZpw 10 hours ago
- More traction. fb.me/7FxXFRyDh 13 hours ago
- Jerks. fb.me/2vmtf0J5K 13 hours ago
- 35,589 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Daily Archives: August 8, 2010
The topic du jour is… If you had to pick one color, and one color only, for an aspect of your writing, which one would it be and why? Now, considering that I focus on color in my story, this … Continue reading
Staying up till the asscrack of dawn/3am is generally NOT advisable if you set an alarm clock for the following day. That is all. Time to stock up on my favorite sleeping aid: pinot noir. K.G.
“…I’m in a New York state of mind…” – Billy Joel You know, while that song has been overplayed, I’ve truly been in a New York state of mind the past couple of days. What you guys may not know … Continue reading