Support your beloved author!
- Awww! Whatsamatter? Can't handle the thought of losing to girls? Male ego so fragile. fb.me/8kKK81egv 1 hour ago
- Yawp. That's my people. fb.me/1cDhGoCeK 18 hours ago
- This is a lesson I had to learn the hard way. And I stick by it. I have to do The Right Thing. Even if it's not... fb.me/98PqbbQcw 20 hours ago
- fb.me/1v83FSOZL 22 hours ago
- In a nutshell. This is the primary reason why I have a distaste for religion. History is rife with just these... fb.me/JtverZUP 22 hours ago
- 34,905 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Monthly Archives: March 2012
All three of my books are now part of KDP Select! There has been no movement on B&N, but I, however, noticed that there is movement on the Amazon UK pages. You know what? I go with what works. Enjoy, … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Finally, at last, Book 4 rewrite has been wrapped up. Whew. Now what, you might ask? Well, first things first, I want to see if I can get something written for the anthology. These stories have been swirling in my … Continue reading
Another brilliant post idea from Ileandra Young. This is an odd one for me to answer, because I’m a solitary individual as it is. I’m the sort of person who prefers to be one-on-one when in company, and who is … Continue reading