Support your beloved author!
- Truth. I wanted nothing more than to write when I was in school. I didn't get to do any writing of any caliber... fb.me/5NDKZfSDE 9 hours ago
- Heads up. fb.me/61OSstfzV 9 hours ago
- Smart money is on Bannon. fb.me/3huLswujx 9 hours ago
- Explain to me please why we have to reward bad behavior with trash TV and endorsements? This girl is thirteen... fb.me/694YZuFlL 9 hours ago
- Jefferson Beauregard Sessions, the faster you are out of your current seat, the better the country will be. You... fb.me/3xAaMl0aL 9 hours ago
- 36,236 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Tag Archives: books
Well, it’s that and if I have to look at the memoriam to Bruce N. at the top of my page, I’m not too sure how long my strength will hold out. But yeah, I’m doing the challenge again. 50,000 … Continue reading →
In retrospect, maybe I should’ve taken a break from writing this year. I really don’t want to have to admit this, but there’s simply not enough time in the world to make everything happen the way you want to. I’m … Continue reading →
I know this will catch me flak from quite a few people in the writing circles, but for the good of my books, this has to be done. My NaNo novel for this year will be a continuation of the … Continue reading →
There’s always a time to say goodbye – whether it’s to a character you’ve written or to a person whose time in your life has come to an end. Continue reading →
From the NaNoWriMo facebook group: One of your characters has just achieved the victory they’ve been working towards. Flashbulbs go off, reporters flood in, all clamoring to know, “You just did what no one thought you could. What are you … Continue reading →
My favorite book is a 53-year-old story about a time and place in history. I think I’d like to translate it.
Now, how would I go about doing that? Continue reading →