Support your beloved author!
- Ain't karma a bitch? You spent eight years denigrating us. Turnabout is fair play, especially with facts in play... fb.me/11G0r9w4M 2 hours ago
- Good riddance. And yeah, the fact that someone was too offensive for Breitbart is what I find unusual. fb.me/1M3Xm2Ewp 2 hours ago
- Heads up fb.me/1nO9wn6lE 6 hours ago
- fb.me/6sTXKzP2O 12 hours ago
- Ok, FB fam. Who's got more info on this guy's history? fb.me/1NBLMGQQj 12 hours ago
- 36,071 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Tag Archives: history
Now that my sleeping patterns are somewhat back to normal, I have to really sit down and reflect on what London was like. London has had a very odd sort of place in my imagination. I grew up reading the … Continue reading
Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act has been struck down.
I never thought I’d say this, but sometimes I truly hate knowing history. Continue reading
If you know me, then you know that it isn’t like me at all to leave a mystery laying around. And the unearthing of Richard III opened a mystery indeed. As with the discovery of anyone’s remains, we get curious … Continue reading