Support your beloved author!
- Ain't karma a bitch? You spent eight years denigrating us. Turnabout is fair play, especially with facts in play... fb.me/11G0r9w4M 2 hours ago
- Good riddance. And yeah, the fact that someone was too offensive for Breitbart is what I find unusual. fb.me/1M3Xm2Ewp 2 hours ago
- Heads up fb.me/1nO9wn6lE 6 hours ago
- fb.me/6sTXKzP2O 12 hours ago
- Ok, FB fam. Who's got more info on this guy's history? fb.me/1NBLMGQQj 12 hours ago
- 36,071 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Tag Archives: life
I can’t think of a better title for this post, because it’s one of those kinda-personal and kinda-not-really things, where you just write it out and let the chips fall where they may. If you read my childfree post before, … Continue reading
I checked out an article touching on Shonda Rhimes’s commencement speech at Dartmouth, and found myself smiling even though I’m CF. The speech was about the fallacy of “doing it all”. You know what I mean. A little girl is … Continue reading
Some time ago, I made a decision to never have children. Being 28, single, and not looking, I started getting a bit more flak than usual for it. It got me thinking and writing about my decision to go through life childfree. Continue reading
What was the one experience that completely changed your life?
I have two. And I’ll tell you all about them. Continue reading