Support your beloved author!
- Truth. I wanted nothing more than to write when I was in school. I didn't get to do any writing of any caliber... fb.me/5NDKZfSDE 9 hours ago
- Heads up. fb.me/61OSstfzV 9 hours ago
- Smart money is on Bannon. fb.me/3huLswujx 9 hours ago
- Explain to me please why we have to reward bad behavior with trash TV and endorsements? This girl is thirteen... fb.me/694YZuFlL 9 hours ago
- Jefferson Beauregard Sessions, the faster you are out of your current seat, the better the country will be. You... fb.me/3xAaMl0aL 9 hours ago
- 36,236 hits
TagsABNA absolutewrite amazon arts Artwork authorship berks blog chain blog tour Book 1 book 2 book 3 book 4 book 5 book 6 books business characters chasing music contemporary jazz creativity depression e book ebooks Editing election 2012 entertainment family fellow authors free books graphic design guest post history holidays homeownership In Memoriam interview jazz jazz festivals kdp select kindle letters to my muse life literature marketing movie 1 music musings NaNoWriMo nyc people photography pissed off politics press promo publishing relationships reviews scotus screenwriting self-publishing series serious things society student loans the index series transportation travel traveling travel tips Updates women's rights Wordpress writing
Tag Archives: photography
So you want to shoot a concert? Here’s some stuff to keep in mind. Continue reading
If you want my photos, or anyone else’s, or someone’s creative work, period – PAY. FOR. IT. This is non-negotiable. Continue reading
You know, it’s been a long time since I’ve written about music. In part because the political matters in this country had gotten to be intense enough to become distracting, and in part because I’ve gotten way busy – long story! … Continue reading
Found this on FB, and I cannot begin to tell you just how true this is, and how many times this needs to be said. If I had a dollar for every time someone had asked me to shoot “for … Continue reading
One of my shots of Stanley Clarke on his acoustic from the cruise. There is nothing like an acoustic bass in the world, and there’s nothing like Stanley Clarke on his.
From the SmugMug Gallery: my buddy Jabari rocking out on the drums.